This is more like a scratch book style mural. However, I find it striking somehow.
Canon 6D
EF 24mm f1.4 L
This is linking Mural Monday
This is more like a scratch book style mural. However, I find it striking somehow.
Canon 6D
EF 24mm f1.4 L
This is linking Mural Monday
There is a lot to see in this one.
ReplyDeleteThis is more like a pictorial book for Australian way of life I reckon
DeleteUn mural con una gran cantidad de imágenes y bello.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Thank you, Tomas. It was actually a very long mural that stretches along at least 500 metres
DeleteHay bastante para ver en el mural. Un beso.
ReplyDeleteThe colour does pop. Love the variation of mural arts in street
DeleteLots of details and a wonderful visual.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Bill. Sometimes mural brings out the local history
Delete500 meter long. Wow.
ReplyDeleteBright and colourful!
ReplyDeleteCheerful and it keeps you looking to see what in the mural.
ReplyDeleteLike watching all the TV ads in one frame
DeleteWow! This mural is colouful and it shares many details. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLots to see!
ReplyDeleteLots to see on this mural, great find. Take care, enjoy your day, have a great new week!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Eileen! I am soldiering on!
DeleteThere is a lot going on and one could see new things each time one looked, I'm sure.
ReplyDeletegreat works to combine a lot of things in one scene...
ReplyDeleteA little distracting but it stands out somewhat
DeleteWow, so much to see in that mural! Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sami. Murals are fun
DeleteSo many symbols of Melbourne. I really like it!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jackie. Like a patch job.
DeleteThere is so much to look at in this one. A good find.
ReplyDeleteIt is fitting for a primary school curriculum
DeleteIt holds together somehow.
ReplyDelete