Labels

Sony A7RV (964) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (167) street art (161) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (110) macro (101) 50mm (100) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (47) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Ladybug for Saturday Critter

 


Lady bug in Fitzroy Garden, Carlton


Voigtlander 125mm f2.5


This is linking Saturday Critter








15 comments:

  1. Que grandísima foto nos dejas hoy de ese insecto.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been rather pleased with a couple of ladybug photos I've taken but yours is stunning in its detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool photo, the lady bugs are cute insects. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :=)
    I was going to say it looks like a piece of jewelry, it's a stunning ladybug. Super photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic close-up of this beautiful ladybug.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits