Labels

Sony A7RV (954) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Friday, September 11, 2026

Bridgewater Bay Sunset for Skywatch Friday

 


This is Bridgewater Bay without the long exposure, just as the evening was settling in. The ripples in the foreground worked like a treat, catching the last traces of light and giving the water a gentle texture. Behind it all, the sky opened into a warm golden glow, complimenting the scene like a good golden brew at the end of a long day.

I might try to get outdoors this weekend. It has been a while since I managed to catch up with Joel, and perhaps a little fresh air, a camera, and some time together are exactly what I need.


Sony A7RV + FE 20-70mm f4 G



Linking Skywatch Friday


33 comments:

  1. Wow! This is very impressive. I don't know how you do this but this should be framed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were there at just the right time to catch this terrific sunset. Well done. That is a great looking shoreline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky is amazing, and I love the light on the waves. At first glance it looks spooky, but then when you look longer it is just gorgeous! I hope you can get out and have some fun; I look forward to any photos you may take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The place is filled with haunting sea wrecks. It would certainly be haunted

      Delete
  4. Una preciosa posta de sol.
    Sortir a fer el que t'agrada és la millor cura de tots els mals.
    Salutacions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better and manage to get out with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful photograph.
    Hope you do manage to get outside this coming weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really lovely, the colour are good and it's dramatic. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last traces of light certainly do give the water a gentle texture.
    How would the water look at, for example, midday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photo is absolutely beautiful. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Es un lugar de gran belleza y aunque veamos cientos de imágenes suyas nunca son iguales.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful view. I hope you are feeling much better and have the weekend you need.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos show your talent for capturing the perfect shot. And, this is another perfect shot! Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das Foto beeindruckt mich sehr. Eine sehr gute Aufnahme.
    LG Christiane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wau... was für fantastische Sonnenuntergang
    Tolle Fotto
    VG czoczo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits