Labels

Sony A7RV (957) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Siver Eye Cranbourne Garden for Saturday Critter

 


Cranbourne Garden is one of the easiest location to seek out birds. 


Sony A7RV

FE 200-600mm f5.6-6.3


Linking Saturday Critter








35 comments:

  1. Vuela entorno a las ramas. Buscando su protección.
    Feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buena captura, el ave parece congelada delante de las ramas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wingspan image -- fabulous! Just beautiful in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a spectacular shot! I enlarged it to enjoy it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. La pillaste en pleno vuelo, muy buena captura.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's exactly why I keep my camera absolutely ready at all times--- Those lucky moments! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful capture of the lovely wings spread wide open. I see the pretty eye too.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photo, at just the right time and very well captured.
    Happy weekend.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice to have a place to go that you see birds. And you take the best photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Una captura difícil de hacer y que quede tan nítida la imagen.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was about to comment that it is a Silvereye when I noticed the name in your title!



    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits