Labels

Sony A7RV (950) australia (463) melbourne (462) landscape (258) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Grilled Shishamo in Ikaho Japan for Sign2

 


The sign says a school of grill technique by salt for Shishamo, which is a silvery fish commonly found in Japan Rivers in mountains. These fish contain roes that made the taste even better. This region was reknown for this.


Fujifilm Pro2

16-55mm f2.8


Linking Sign2


19 comments:

  1. Learned something new. I have never heard of this fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased you explained, as I didn't have a clue as one wouldn't not speaking or reading the language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this intriguing grilling process, all new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great capture, I am sure the grilled fish are delicious. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta el pescado y mayormente a la plancha, dependiendo de que pescado se trate.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Una parrilla diferente a la que se usa por aquĂ­, yo no soy partidario de comer las huevas.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits