Labels

Sony A7RV (957) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Monday, November 6, 2023

Hoiser Lane Mural for Mural Monday

 


Trippy as. Sci fi heaven I guess. 


Sony A7RV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM


Linking Mural Monday




29 comments:

  1. Ya lo creo que sí. Hay figuras que parecen de ciencia ficción.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All kinds of things to see. I like the blue alien with wings on her head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creator of the blue work has a good imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colourful was the word that first came to mind.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun mural. The artist has a lot of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a bit of a collage. The blue alien is quite cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the alien. Sad it´s tagged all over...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blue alien is great, but I love the dancing Queen Elizabeth best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I dated the blue girl once when I was 22.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very colourful :) I like the blue alien. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Parece un conglomerado de obras con mas o menos calidad.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits