The signs really show the time. It is now 35 degree Celsius in Mallee region. So hot.
Canon 7D
EF 50mm f1.2
Linking Tom's Sign2
The signs really show the time. It is now 35 degree Celsius in Mallee region. So hot.
Canon 7D
EF 50mm f1.2
Linking Tom's Sign2
I like this one, it is cute!
ReplyDeleteEn este mismo instante hace 16º C, aquí. Bonito cartel antiguo.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
That's a great sign and yes, very hot! Our high today 24ºC. We are normally much cooler at the start of November.
ReplyDeleteBonito cartel que parece que aun perdura, la temperatura aquí como mucho unos 25º menos lo mismo que decir unos 10º.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
I wonder if BLAT is something known in the English speaking world or only seen in Australia.
ReplyDelete35c is warmish, and the iced drink looks welcoming.
ReplyDeleteInteresting sign.
ReplyDeleteGood sign...well that's warm.
ReplyDeleteBien captados esos detalles
ReplyDeleteThat's 95 f, and that's HOT. I like the sign.
ReplyDeleteNice sign and 35 degrees is really hot.
ReplyDeleteIt is -1˚C here right now.
ReplyDeleteI love cinema signs. It's 39F here now. I like that temp better!
ReplyDeleteNice sign and very hot.
ReplyDelete...35 degree Celsius is way too hot for me!
ReplyDeletenice shot
ReplyDeleteOne could put some thought into that sign.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on
Interesante. Un beso.
ReplyDelete