Their treasures are the canoes. Every time I walked the lake trail, they often went under the canopy of the trees off the central island. I loved the vibe,
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4
Linking Treasure Tuesday
Their treasures are the canoes. Every time I walked the lake trail, they often went under the canopy of the trees off the central island. I loved the vibe,
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4
Linking Treasure Tuesday
A very popular pastime around all the islands in Stockholm. And a good workout as well.
ReplyDeleteToo much hard work for me lol
DeleteBuen paseo en canoa, disfrutando del fresco de ese encantador lugar.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Lake Weeroona is a giant poo sewage reservoir.
Deletelooks interesting
ReplyDeleteI have never tried this
I tried rowing years ago with a pal. It was exhausting.
DeleteFun. And the canoes are pretty and colorful.
ReplyDeleteThey hold onto their canoes onshore like priced possessions.
DeleteI am sure they are having a fun time on the water. Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThe water smells like wet poo though. By the ducks.
DeleteThis looks like such fun. I love the vibe, too!
ReplyDeleteIt is still cold. So it is a good feeling seeing people row.
DeleteI was a passenger in a two person kayak once. It was good fun. I am sure on a lake canoeing can be very relaxing.
ReplyDeleteNicely composed.
ReplyDeleteLooks good, love the trees.
ReplyDeleteNice--- We used to see more Kayaks aroound the wetlands than we see now.
ReplyDeleteLooks good.
ReplyDelete...a beautiful activity.
ReplyDeleteThat's a good work out.
ReplyDeleteA lovely scene.
ReplyDeleteNice capture of a fun activity.
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice photograph.
ReplyDeleteSome of our younger family members enjoy canoeing.
All the best Jan
Este fin de semana podía haber ido a hacer alguna foto a dos pruebas de regatas, pero lo dejo para otro año que tenga mejor el hombro.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Hace unos años hice doce kilómetros en canoa. Un beso.
ReplyDelete