Nice patterns on the lanterns when I tried to have some nice XiaoLongBao ( a version of thin skinned soup dumplings)
Sony A7RV
FE 14mm f1.8 GM
Linking Tom's Treasure Tuesday
Nice patterns on the lanterns when I tried to have some nice XiaoLongBao ( a version of thin skinned soup dumplings)
Sony A7RV
FE 14mm f1.8 GM
Linking Tom's Treasure Tuesday
What a pretty sight to see.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Bill
DeleteHermosos colores de iluminación , baja desde ese techo y sobre todo con una gran cantidad de plafones, para que haya una gran cantidad de luz.
ReplyDeleteLike Kaleidoscope
DeleteThese are really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt is a bit different compared to what I see in the area
DeleteI have never heard of this kind of dumplings, but they sound delicious. Gorgeous lanterns!
ReplyDeleteIt has to be thin skin for it. Soup inside them need to be plentiful.
DeleteWow, the lanterns are beautiful. Take care, have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful day too
DeleteGood shot!
ReplyDeleteIt was just a snap on my camera lol.
DeleteThe lanterns look very attractive and colourful. No need for extra decorative items in the room.
ReplyDeleteThere was a long queue outside the place. So I had to quickly finish the meal.
DeleteNice perspective.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful collection with a very fine viewpoint. I like it.
ReplyDelete...I LOVE them!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and colourful :-D
ReplyDeleteHermosas linternas chinas con esa belleza que una cultura ancestral sabe dar.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
That is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSe ven muy bonitas. Un beso.
ReplyDeleteGreat image!
ReplyDeleteWow. I would love to see this in person.
ReplyDeleteA great colorful site to go with soup. Beautiful.
ReplyDelete