Labels

Sony A7RV (959) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (178) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Bells Minor for Eileen's Saturday critter

 


This bird was the first name I was taught by my neighbour when I first arrived in Australia. 


Just in front of my house on a tree in the park


Linking Saturday's Critter




26 comments:

  1. Interesante ave, con un buen perfil.
    Feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una bella ave la cual parece posar para la foto.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful detail. It's a lovely bird -- and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very good photo. I see these birds around but I didn't know what they are called.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some sort of finch? Whatever he is, he's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    What a pretty bird, I like the mask. Great sighting and photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty bird. He looks like he got into the eye makeup! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool looking bird and a great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello :=)
    A handsome bird indeed and a lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits