Labels

Sony A7RV (950) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Thursday, January 5, 2023

London Bridge, Portsea

 


After a hard-working festive season, I get out to the coast as quickly as possible. This view is curing my low mood after an eventful 2 weeks.


Then I listened to my pal's long winding saga of his difficult time in his life...


Sony A7RV

FE 16-35mm f2.8 GM


Linking Randomosity




36 comments:

  1. Ya falta menos de un segundo, para que el sol desaparezca dentro del mar.
    Maravillosa puesta de sol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous photo, a place I would like to be right now. I'm glad it helped. Me getting out and a change of scenery works wonders for my frame of mind. I know it can be difficult but you have a kind heart to listen to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un bonito lugar donde relajarse después del trabajo.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have visited London Bridge twenty times in my childhood. I'd like to visit it again. It's a brilliant photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what kind of work you do but that view would almost calm me instantly and I hope it did the same for you. I hope you can relax a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS -- I hope your pal is OK. You sound like a very good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and so serene. I love the ocean.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. A scene like that can lift anyone's spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess a very beautiful sunrise here. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    It is a beautiful scene, lovely photo! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No me extraña, la vista es preciosa. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful spot to find peace. I hope the talk with your pal helped both of you. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits