Labels

Sony A7RV (951) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Monday, September 7, 2026

Adelaide Mural near a construction site for Mural Monday

 


I had set out to explore Adelaide’s urbex scene, hoping to uncover forgotten buildings and hidden corners. Instead, quite by chance, I found something altogether more charming—a lovely mural sketched across the construction-site fences, turning an otherwise temporary barrier into a small and unexpected canvas of colour and imagination.



Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4 G



Linking Mural Monday


18 comments:

  1. A veces uno busca algo y la realidad se presenta de otro modo. Buen mural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sé, no m'agraden molt aquests tipus de murals.

    Salutacions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mural but what a pity it has been defaced by vandals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if any of the construction workers painted any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the military war like mural disturbing, and it has been vandalized by graffiti. That's even worse. It is a negative view of humanity, and of the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could have almost missed it. And that would have been such a shame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's different and it took me a few minutes to make out what had been drawn on there...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Es una lástima que no se repete la obra ajena y que hagan pintadas encima de esa obra.
    Que tengas un buen día.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Con tanto retoque ya no sabe uno que quisieron representar.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Manche solche wilde Murals haben Ihre charme

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look like soldiers. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits