I believe this is a brand of spirits, or perhaps some form of alcohol, although I must confess it is rather beyond my world of knowledge. I do not drink, so the name means little to me—but there is something strangely intriguing about encountering a bottle whose story I can admire without ever tasting it.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Linking Mural Monday

Interesante mural. Los 375 ml parece indicar la medida de algo para beber.
ReplyDeleteTampoc bec, ni conec la marca, però això no deixa que m'agradi el mural.
ReplyDeleteSalutacions!
I immediately wondered about the word Metro, as Adelaide doesn't have one. Then I spied the 375ml. I'll guess it is gin.
ReplyDeleteIk vind dit niet de beste die je hebt laten zien. Waar is de fles trouwens?
ReplyDeleteNice mural and I looked it up and it's a Brandy.
ReplyDeleteCool.
ReplyDeleteI suppose that I drink but very little and very seldom.
ReplyDelete...let the music play.
ReplyDeleteMural looks great
ReplyDeleteLo que si hay que admitir es lo original del letrero publicitario. El contenido al parecer hace cantar a aquellos que lo toman y quizás por ello su contenido es la mitad de lo que por lo normal contienen las botellas de licor ( al menos aquí en España).
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
A good mural.
ReplyDeleteMakes me think of Hawaii and ukulele music!
ReplyDeleteYes the 375ml would indicate a bottle of something. Interesting mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
ReplyDeleteNever heard of it. Skål!
ReplyDeleteCheers 🥃to the brew!
ReplyDeleteEl cartel es interesante. Un beso.
ReplyDelete