The sign in the image belongs to Secret Chamber, an intimate
cocktail bar located at Shop 1, 20 Leigh Street in the heart of the Adelaide
CBD. Nestled within a vibrant pedestrian laneway known for its nightlife, this
uniquely themed establishment embraces an arcane, antique-style
aesthetic.Secret Chamber caters to a mature crowd with a focus on immersive
experiences. It features an atmospheric, moody interior complete with a
confession board, interactive tarot readings, and cosmic astrology-themed
shots. The bar is particularly renowned for its dramatic, fogging signature
smoking cocktails. It operates as part of a localized bar-hop trio alongside
its sister venues, The Sorcerer's Bar and The Caribbean Bar.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Linking Sign 2
.jpg)
So I guess you as a non-drinker don't visit too often.
ReplyDeleteUn interesante y esotérico lugar de copas.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fascinating concept. The sign is very classy as well.
ReplyDeleteA mi m'agrada aquesta lluna al cartell. ;-)
ReplyDeleteSalutacions.
Three bars to cater to your taste of the day.
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me of the proper road sign in England pointing to "Secret RAF Base'.
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely sign and seems a good place to go and enjoy yourself.
ReplyDeleteBuen lugar para descansa, de la caminata diaria.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Por lo que nos cuentas de este local no es una coctelería al uso, bueno solo hay que ver el cartel.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
That is a suitable sign for such a place.
ReplyDeleteI rarely drink cocktails, but this place seems intriguing so I might go there if I were in Adelaide.
ReplyDelete...I would never make a good customer.
ReplyDelete