Labels

Sony A7RV (960) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, November 13, 2024

Signs in Melbourne for Sign2

 




Here we go for this week

Sony A7RV

FE 135mm f1.8 GM

Linking Sign2





30 comments:

  1. That last one is interesting. I don't think there is anywhere you can go without seeing a McDonald's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow really leaps out of your first two photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird is really interesting. Reminds me of a peace dove. Does it have a meaning?

    ReplyDelete
  4. McDonald's is everywhere. Nice street shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More people outside McDonalds than outside a library - you could say it is a symptom of society today LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big contrast, Library/McDonald
    I like the third one a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. En cualquier ciudad que vayas, te puedes encontrar con un McDonalds.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your library sign because I have always loved libraries, but I've never been a McDonalds fan. That is a fine street photo however. The Gore sign on the pigeon is a bit strange, but perhaps I just don't understand it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gore. Wondering if that's a shop or restaurant or just a cool sign!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed these random signs, especially #3. That one is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My last visit to a McDonald's was in Hamburg. The Sumner of 1987.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that shot with the McDonald's sign a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Una muestra de lo que nos encontramos en una gran ciudad.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the 2nd photo. Looks like they all posed to be clicked for a group photo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits