Labels

Sony A7RV (960) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, November 27, 2024

Lismore Signs for Sign2

 




Some of the signs I have seen in my weekend stroll in Lismore recently

Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4

Linking Sign2





24 comments:

  1. These are great. I love that "hand-held heart".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los tres son muy buenos, pero el último me parece genial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice signs! I love the holding up of the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! It is so unusual and is my favorite. Spreading love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesantes fotografías las que nos dejas.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what Toshiro is thinking... He is always a bit grumpy..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first sign is good and different, all are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The arms emerging from the ground are quite disconcerting but I like the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me ha gustado mucho, el de los brazos elevados en dirección al cielo y el corazón en la mano.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all really fun. I especially liked the first heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great signs for the theme, the first one is a favorite.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good signs.
    My favourite is the heart.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that heart art is the best one I've seen yet.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits