Labels

Sony A7RV (968) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (261) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (180) nature (168) long exposure (167) street art (161) ocean (114) urban (113) f1.2 (110) macro (101) 50mm (100) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (47) black and white (35) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Tuesday, November 12, 2024

Killen Waterfall for Treasure Tuesday

 


I did not bring my tripod to Northern Rivers NSW.

I placed the camera on a rugged rock shooting this view

Not bad

Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4 G

Linking Treasure Tuesday







36 comments:

  1. Your waterfall photo makes this look like a magical place. Good you found a steady rock to help a long exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually shoot like that sometimes without a tripod
    Very beautiful and good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely place to be on a hot summer's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always have to look for alternatives...
    Not bad...I would say very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mission accomplished! A very nice and beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Confieso que tengo un trípode y nunca lo utilizo. Me hicieron ese regalo, pero es cansado llevar el peso del trípode y el de la cámara, cuando se va recorriendo andando largas distancias.
    La luz y la sombra hace buenos contraste. Es preciosa la cascada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me recuerda a una cascada del norte de la provincia por alguna foto que vi pero aun no la conozco.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You faux tripod worked like a charm. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! Nice capture.
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/11/avoca-mill.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is very nice scene, always waterfalls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the waterfalls, very pretty. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful waterfall. Great shot.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Impressive capture, I like the wide array of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make picture what you´ve got. Rocky tripod works well in this case. Looks like a nice place for shower. If the water ain´t too cold..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! I want to turn on the sound and listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely stunning waterfall, Thank you for sharing and participating at SSPS 335. See you at #336 Please do not forget to come and join each W-S #WordlessWednesday (Words Welcome) https://esmesalon.com/tag/wordlesswednesday/ Now open

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits