Labels

Sony A7RV (960) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Portsea sea cave reflection for Sunday Best

 


It has been a while since I visited this location. I gonna visit the place again this weekend. After 1 week of locum work, I am so over making ends meet. 

Sony A7RV

Laowa 9mm f5.6

Linking Sunday Best




31 comments:

  1. Fine photo with great light and reflections. Have a good time going back there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifica, me encanta. La salida de la cueva enmarca un bello atardecer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espero que no sea una cueva peligrosa y que cuando sube la marea, llegue a una considerable altura.
    Su gran abertura, muestra la belleza del cielo y un gran reflejo en el agua.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is like an escape from the darkness. And a wonderful reflection in such dark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always take excellent photos and this one is gorgeous. I love how the opening of the cave shows a glimpse of the beautiful sunset, and the reflection in the pool. The light on the rocks in the foreground is perfect and it all comes together for a beautifully composed photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really DO understand being over making ends meet. However you are extremely fortunate being able to fulfil a dream by travelling around the country and finding special locations to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Fantastic photo this is!! Unbelievable. Thank you. Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool view, the sunset looks wonderful. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another one of your beautiful shots. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful. Well composed, well lit, well everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely is that! I get a bit anxious sometimes when I see your photos as you seem to get into all sorts of risky spots! The dad in me worries :-) Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits