Labels

Sony A7RV (948) australia (463) melbourne (462) landscape (258) sunset (220) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (164) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) black and white (34) Sydney (29) South Australia (24) Sign2 (10) drone (8) silo (7) stairs (7) Spain (6) shipwreck (6) sea lake (5) Sunday Best (4) cape bridgewater (4) light painting (3)

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Kookaburra on cable for Saturday Critter

 


This is in Kerang Victoria

Sony A7RV

FE 200-600mm f5.6-6.3


Linking Saturday Critter

It is Moomba festival this weekend. But I just cannot motivate myself to get out in the heat. So bingeing watching "The Gentleman" on Netflix is going to be my plan. 




28 comments:

  1. My granddaughters (8) learned a song about the kookaburra last week. Merry merry king of the bush is he

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he is looking right at us! This is a treat, as we have none here. I have never even seen one in a zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guarda bien el eauilibrio y desde la altura lo observa todo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a kookabura -- he's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all love to see and hear a kookaburra. Well, not so much hearing them at 3am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very nice photograph.
    Sorry about your heat, hope it may cool down a little.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not familiar with that show, or the feeling with having to stay indoors because of the heat! Freezing here this morning. Nice bird on a wire snap though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I presume he was laughing at you... I like watching them (in videos, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great capture of the Kookaburra! This is one bird I would love to see myself.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice a bird on a wire. Never seem to see a Kookaburra these days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo!
    Blue skies are always prettier with a bird there too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's a beauty and I just love saying his name! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting photo, one of those that you are lucky if you have your camera with you. Have a beautiful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Un ave que no existe, o yo no vi nunca, por aquí la cual me parece bella.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds perfect, Roentare. Sometimes you just have to relax and cocoon. I wanted to see a kookaburra in Australia, but I didn't. 😭 I hope that you enjoyed your Netflix binge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits