I know this is done by a local artist who is quite well known in Bendigo. I just cannot remember his name any more.
Sony A7RIV
FE 24mm f1.4 GM
Linking Mural Monday
I know this is done by a local artist who is quite well known in Bendigo. I just cannot remember his name any more.
Sony A7RIV
FE 24mm f1.4 GM
Linking Mural Monday
I like it!
ReplyDeleteIt is unusual
Delete...it was painted my Mr. Dimples.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I forgot his name. He does multiple jobs to make ends meet
DeleteThis is very clever and loads of fun!
ReplyDeleteLovely art
DeleteUn grafiti muy futurista y simpatico.
ReplyDeleteIt is different for a change
DeleteVery groovy. The artists look a little angry with those eyes....cute tho. #MuralMonday
ReplyDeleteIt's a fun mural, I like it! You have captured it perfectly.
ReplyDeleteIt's a little different, but I like it.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Very beautiful
ReplyDeleteI like it It looks a bit like a futuristic fairytale
ReplyDeleteThank you. I lived in Bendigo for 2 years and had a terrific time, but it was so long ago that perhaps mural art wasn't tolerated back then. Now should be the right time to go back and see the new art world.
ReplyDeleteWow, I like it, he´s kinda cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's different and nice and clear.
ReplyDeleteI don't understand this one, but it is nicely done!
ReplyDeleteA unique style.
ReplyDeleteI like it!
ReplyDeletefun and unique.....
ReplyDeleteI like it, cool mural. Take care, have a great week!
ReplyDeleteA fun and futuristic mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
ReplyDeleteVery nice and well done.
ReplyDeleteI like this one a lot.
ReplyDeleteMe parece un gran artista esta persona.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Quirky and unusual. Colorful, too.
ReplyDeleteUn mural interesante. Besos.
ReplyDelete