Labels

Sony A7RV (949) australia (463) melbourne (462) landscape (258) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (164) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Hawk in Kerang, Victoria For Saturday Critter

 


I make it black and white so the contrast is better. So hard to capture any raptor in flight. I can only wait til they park on the electric cables. 


Sony A7RV

FE 200-600mm f5.6-6.3


Linking Saturday Critter

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/21539573/?claim=ezjtwnq7m3b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



17 comments:

  1. Es la mejor opción, para capturarla. Te ha quedado muy bien, en la edición en blanco y negro.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not rescue the details. Might have over sharpen this

      Delete
  2. Works well in black and white.

    Have a happy Saturday.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bird of prey, Roentare! Sometimes I can catch raptors if they are riding on the thermals. I live in big sky country, and that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white makes the hawk look like a tricky magpie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like an ink drawing--- And that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo and bird, looks like a falcon. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a safe and happy weekend. Best wishes for a Happy New Year! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a painting. Beautiful shot!
    Wishing you a bright and joyful New Year filled with endless possibilities, laughter, and beautiful moments ahead, Roentare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot, it looks like a drawing Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Una gran edición en blanco y negro. Las aves en especial son difícil de fotografiar en vuelo.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits