Labels

Sony A7RV (960) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Great Ocean Road in Port Campbell National Park for Water H2O Thursday

 


In Warrnambool, a lot of Asian restaurants are run by Aussie cooks. It took me a long time to finally discover a Thai restaurant with original Asian style menu. Now I am eating at it on the daily basis. 


There is a location called Magic Rock off Warrnambool coast. However, I cannot access the location as I do not have a 4WD. That was one of my goal to finally get a pic from there. Pity


DJ Mini Pro4 


Linking Water H2O Thursday




29 comments:

  1. Muy bella fotografía. Con un buen colorido, el azul turquesa del mar en contraste con los ocres del islote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not find a sunset hour without storm in the past 2 weeks

      Delete
  2. That water is such a beautiful color. So glad you found a good restaurant you like. Thai food sounds good about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still got a wonderful photo. Besides the water, I admired the banding on the rock outcrop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to eat what you're eating. Sounds delicious. Love this beautiful shot. National parks are the very best.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantan esos colores del mar y de la tierra que recoges en tu foto.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's interesting about the lack of Asian people to staff or run Asian restaurants. It is years seen I have been there but I remember it as quite a diverse town, perhaps because of the education institution, whatever it is called.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Driving from Melbourne to Adelaide along the coast road last week, I shall keep your photo to remind myself how spectacular the coast is. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a nice capture.
    How odd the Asians are not cooking Asian food, just wouldn't be the same with we non Asians cooking it. I can cook some Asian food but it certainly doesn't taste the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The three finest meals I have ever eaten were French, Szechuan, and Thai. The Thai was the finest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, gorgeous photo and coastal view! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is gorgeous. Glad that you found some good food.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely amazing , would love to see that in person.
    I visited you via Little Things Thursday!
    I linked up this week with = 33+34. Hope you will join us W-S #WordlessWednesday. You will find both under BLOGGING. Happy Thanksgiving to all

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is stunning! What a great photograph. Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits