Rooster has runner's feet. Back in 2011. Though I am not into Murdocracy products, The sign feels right to me.
Fujifilm XPro2
16-55mm f2.8
Linking Sign2
Rooster has runner's feet. Back in 2011. Though I am not into Murdocracy products, The sign feels right to me.
Fujifilm XPro2
16-55mm f2.8
Linking Sign2
No conozco esos productos, pero lo que es el gallo, me ha gustado.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
It is a very clever and cute sign. In a way, it reminds me of the old tavern signs.
ReplyDeleteIt does!
DeleteInteresante letrero el producto que promociona debe de dar una gran agilidad o también para salir corriendo antes de comerlo.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Elusive chicken nuggets?
DeleteA good-looking sign.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Now that is clever and funny. Nice photo.
ReplyDeleteAn apt sign for Heralding.
ReplyDeleteThe backward rooster - love it.
ReplyDeleteI'll have what he's drinking, please.....
ReplyDeleteHaha
DeleteThis sign is very cute.
ReplyDeleteCute sign, great find. Take care, have a great day!
ReplyDelete...I do enjoy tetro!
ReplyDeleteVery cool sign.
ReplyDeleteI like the sign a lot.
ReplyDeleteThe place is gone.
DeleteGood find.
ReplyDeleteLove that hybrid chicken runner. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteIt is looking classic
DeleteThat's a good one!
ReplyDeletenice shot
ReplyDeleteNice retro sign from Fremantle. I wonder if still there? I'm with you on Murdoch press!
ReplyDeleteEl cartel está bien. Besos.
ReplyDelete