Thursday, October 12, 2023

Bays of Islands in Sorrento, Melbourne for Water H2O Thursday

 



Panorama by drone shot. Quite fun. Normally harsh day time sun is a no no for landscape photographers. But it is not a bad thing for drone though. Now I would need to stock ND filters and polariser for better image quality with the drone lens. The sensor is way too small with low dynamic range. I gonna start doing videos which is a new learning curve for me too.

At least this hot summer wont be too boring for me. Drone to drive around the state for entertainment. 


DJI mini pro 4


This is linking  Water H2O Thursday 



23 comments:

  1. Con el manejo de los drones, tienes más posibilidades fotográficas.Aunque yo no me decido a manejarlos.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some serious choppy water. Very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was always like that. Many fishermen got lost in the sea there

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. The life at the beach is only for these moments.

      Delete
  4. I can't see myself ever buying a drone, but I admire the results that I see. These islands are so crowded that there always seems to be some reason why drones are not allowed. Good luck with the videoing, I hope you'll post links to them here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks promising am curious about the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous waterscape, a cool capture! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gives you a whole new perspective. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like being on or near the ocean. Beautiful shot.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beauty. Enjoy the new toy, sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete