Labels

Sony A7RV (950) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Coffee shop Sign on AC/DC lane for Sign2

 


This sign really pops somehow. Eye catching.


Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4


Linking Sign2 and Face OFF



26 comments:

  1. Desde luego desapercibido, seguro que no pasa.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. There was a 3D mural that cannot be removed. I never posted actually.

      Delete
  3. Un cartel que como nos dices resalta y bastante.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes simple can be more attention grabbing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, it's a light one, bland and on a dark wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting set of images-- the Coffee Shop, the three Swiss things, and the end $ area sign. I know it's something other than a dollars sign, but that's what I thought at first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the sign is eye catching. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something has blown her away. Must be the oat creamer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photo. I love the faces behind too. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits