A little nostalgic. I spotted in an alley next to an abandoned warehouse in Richmond. This was from a few years ago.
Pentax K10D
DA 50mm f2.8 limited
Linking Mural Monday
A little nostalgic. I spotted in an alley next to an abandoned warehouse in Richmond. This was from a few years ago.
Pentax K10D
DA 50mm f2.8 limited
Linking Mural Monday
He lived a different life.
ReplyDeleteQuite bubbly life
DeleteThis mural seems to have survived the weather and pollution well.
ReplyDeleteIt would have survived for a reason
DeleteLos murales no tienen fechas de caducidad, a no ser que estén bastantes deteriorados y este no es el caso.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Surviving the time
DeleteThe Croc hunter!!
ReplyDeleteMore of a wrestler
DeleteEspero dure muchos años ese bonito mural del hombre con el cocodrilo en brazos.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
I hope so
DeleteEstá muy bien, me gusta. Un beso.
ReplyDeleteWasn't he famous before his untimely death?
ReplyDeleteIt is funny I knew nothing about him until he died. It's a nice friendly mural.
ReplyDelete...no crocodiles for me!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAren´t his kids now in his shoes?
ReplyDeleteThat's a beauty.
ReplyDeleteThere's a warm reminder... Nice!
ReplyDeleteHa Steve Erwin in his famous days. Nice
ReplyDeleteWow! A very nice one!
ReplyDeleteGreat mural, he was brave getting close to those crocs. Take care, have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteSteve Irwin was a legend.
ReplyDeleteLove the cool capture, Roentare
Um belo mural.
ReplyDeleteUm abraço e boa semana.
Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
Livros-Autografados
He was quite a character.
ReplyDeleteI think I recognize that guy!
ReplyDeleteSteve Irwin I presume... Great mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice tribute to Steve Irwin.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great mural.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
This one is just delightful.
ReplyDeleteFantastic mural
ReplyDelete