The sign says street corner. The carp symbolises wealth.
This is an old street from 1900s
Sony A7RV
FE 14mm f1.8 GM
Linking Sign2
The sign says street corner. The carp symbolises wealth.
This is an old street from 1900s
Sony A7RV
FE 14mm f1.8 GM
Linking Sign2
Interesante primer plano a la derecha y además una buena perspectiva de la calle
ReplyDeleteIt is an old street that is now a tourist resort
DeleteIf carp works, I say go for it. More attractive than advertising.
ReplyDeleteChinese eat carps which have a lot of bones.
DeleteThis is very cool and creative. I would have assumed it is a seafood restaurant!
ReplyDeleteIt actually serves traditional tea inside
DeleteInteresante toma urbana, desconocía el significado de la carpa.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
It is a tea house actually
DeleteInteresante placa de esta calle y además con cultura al explicarnos lo que representa la carpa en la cultura china.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Carp is considered a pest in Australia though lol
DeleteWealth round the corner!
ReplyDeleteNice vigorous carp!
ReplyDeleteLooks a good sign then.
ReplyDeleteAh--- something fishy there! (Sorry-- I couldn't resist) A very fine picture!
ReplyDeleteGreat street sign. Something like that should be here in the Netherlands too .
ReplyDeleteCool street sign, I like the carp! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDelete...stay healthy and wealthy!
ReplyDeletelook great....
ReplyDeleteI like it.
ReplyDeleteThat's a wonderful sign.
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting sign, it's nice.
ReplyDeleteThe sign looks so elegant.
ReplyDeleteLovely sign
ReplyDelete