This is the mural from the time I was in Taipei.
Just got home from Queensland. Rushing through all the work preparations for next day. The conference was a good break first time in my life.
Sony A7RV
FE 14mm f1.8 GM
Linking Mural Monday
This is the mural from the time I was in Taipei.
Just got home from Queensland. Rushing through all the work preparations for next day. The conference was a good break first time in my life.
Sony A7RV
FE 14mm f1.8 GM
Linking Mural Monday
That's powerful!
ReplyDeletecartoonish
DeleteA beautifully done mural. I like the colors.
ReplyDeleteVery asian
Delete...the colors are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteglaring in the street
DeleteYikes, this one really pops!
ReplyDeleteStrong mural
DeleteQue tengas una bonita semana.
ReplyDeleteYou too!
DeleteI definitely felt the Asian influence. Bright and bold and those EYES!!!
ReplyDeleteBright and beautiful!
ReplyDelete"Typical", fun one. Interesting.
ReplyDeleteGlad the conference was a good break.
ReplyDeleteThe mural is certainly different and the colours are nice.
That's what you call colorful
ReplyDeleteCartoonish works for me.
ReplyDeleteThe color literally drips off.
ReplyDeleteYes! Well organised confetences were the best times I remember throughout my career.
ReplyDeleteIt does look Asian. Very colourful! Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
ReplyDeleteSomeone has made a colorful mess!
ReplyDeleteHermosos colores, de un gran mural.
ReplyDeleteSaludos
"I'm melting!"
ReplyDeletecolorful.....
ReplyDelete