Labels

Sony A7RV (964) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (167) street art (161) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (110) macro (101) 50mm (100) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (47) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Lake Tyrrell for Tom's Sign2

 


Lake Tyrrell is my regular spot for a sunset snap. Strictly speaking, it is a reverse sunset I am snapping. The word Tyrrell in first nation language means "expanse" or "Space". 


Day 2 in Brisbane, I have captured tons of photos. So unmotivated to attend this conference that does not do updates as they should have. I will aim to explore the sunshine coast tomorrow. 


Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4

This is linking Tom's Sign2



17 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a reverse sunset; what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked up reverse sunset. So I learned something today! I have done this before, but didn't know it had a name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sign! it reminds me of the one we have here in Lahti, Finland. You can see it in my blog header image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot and I agree it would be a great place for a selfie.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site has many possibilities...
    I'm sure you did more than one.
    Good shot

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits