Years ago, I visited the original site for Taichi Martial Arts. Chan family is one of the four fathers of this "hard" stream of Taichi.
Fujifilm X Pro2
16-55mm f2.8
This is linking Tom's Sign2 Wednesday
Years ago, I visited the original site for Taichi Martial Arts. Chan family is one of the four fathers of this "hard" stream of Taichi.
Fujifilm X Pro2
16-55mm f2.8
This is linking Tom's Sign2 Wednesday
Great photo of that super Taichi sign.
ReplyDeleteI thought it looked unique in a way :)
DeleteNice capture of the Taichi sign.
ReplyDeleteIt is said to be of marble stone
DeleteI will have to Google that.
ReplyDeleteHaha Tachi is supposed to help reducing falls in the older adults
DeleteExcellent photo. I did study T'ai Chi Chuan about 10 years ago.
ReplyDeleteSo soft form of Taichi I guess?
DeleteLike that capture and something we don't see down here.
ReplyDeleteI'd imagine Taichi helps older people rebuild balance. Something I could use these days.
ReplyDeleteI like the sign, very nice! I could use more Taichi for balance. Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteGood morning, I remember seeing a group of the older generation doing exercises in the open air when I visited Japan some years ago. It could have been Taichi they were practicing! I like the bold sign.
ReplyDeleteLucky to have something like this nearby.
ReplyDeleteI love calligraphy and yin yang
Regards
...thanks, but the translation please!
ReplyDeleteIt says "the origin of Taichi"
DeleteBeautiful sign :)
ReplyDeleteThat sign is beautiful.
ReplyDeletenice sign .... love it
ReplyDeleteYo creía que ese símbolo el del Yin y el Yan, el mismo que vemos en la bandera de Corea del Sur.
ReplyDeleteLa imagen es magnifica.
Saludos.