Labels

Sony A7RV (959) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (178) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Heavy Storm and fog in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

 


Everything was a blur doing long exposure in the rain. It turns out dreamy in a way

Sony A7RIV

FE 70-200mm f2.8 GM


This is in participation of Thursday Link and Sky Link









32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tom. Something different. Though it might be fun to be a stormchaser.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shot. I know it's spring there, but if you have extra rain I'd love for you to share.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. I do have some rain photos and will share as we go on. I normally leave them unprocessed in the hard disc.

      Delete
  3. And following this one, too! How very moody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeanie! I was meant to run one blog only but felt black and white candid photos really belong somewhere else

      Delete
  4. Indeed-- lots of rain. By the way, those are tugboats in my picture. They mostly move barges up and down the Columbia for hundreds of miles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. That is so interesting to know! Looks quite large in size with impressive decks.

      Delete
  5. Bonita foto, con la lluvia y ese cielo tan amenazante en la composición.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. Life is like going through a few storms

      Delete
  7. Thanks for linking up at Art For Fun Friday

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  8. The picture looks like a mirage to me, I didn't think of rain at first, but the dark sky indicates it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits