This was taken when I used to stay in Ringwood Melbourne. This is the natural habit for otter in outer Melbourne.
Sony A7RV
FE 16-35mm f2.8 GM
Linking Water H2O Thursday
This was taken when I used to stay in Ringwood Melbourne. This is the natural habit for otter in outer Melbourne.
Sony A7RV
FE 16-35mm f2.8 GM
Linking Water H2O Thursday
It looks great :-D
ReplyDeleteThank you Ananka
DeleteEl agua baja sedosa, con esa prolongada exposición. Buena fotografía. En cualquier concurso de fotografía, se llevaría el premio.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
You are so kind. This was only 500 metres from where I used to live
DeleteSuper spot!
ReplyDeleteThe light is homogenous
DeleteSpooky, haunting, and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIn deed
DeleteMarvelous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful picture very good
ReplyDeleteI like your long exposure of this fast running stream. Well photographed.
ReplyDeleteNice, but otter?
ReplyDeleteWhat is Water Thursday? Does the day encourage people to keep water clean? not wasted?
ReplyDeleteMagnífico efecto seda, con una vegetación que complementa muy bien el conjunto. Preciosa foto.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Bonta foto, muy bien coseguido el efecto seda.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Lovely scene, looks like a great habitat for the otters. Take care, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so soft and creamy. Good for the otters.
ReplyDeleteLooks good.
ReplyDeleteUn lugar donde pueden retozar a gusto las nutrias.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
This is magical. I love your "slow" water!
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful !
ReplyDeleteIf I was an otter I would be happy there. It looks grand.
ReplyDeleteSe ve muy bonito, las nutrias estarán felices. Besos.
ReplyDelete