Taken last week with Joel. This was a corner that gave me a suprising result.
Joel is now in Sapphire coast joining a wedding. I will have to find things to do on my own this weekend.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Linking Treasure Tuesday
Taken last week with Joel. This was a corner that gave me a suprising result.
Joel is now in Sapphire coast joining a wedding. I will have to find things to do on my own this weekend.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Linking Treasure Tuesday
You found great light for your shoreline photo. Beautifully done.
ReplyDeleteThere were many tourists behind me
DeleteSi que me encanta.
ReplyDeleteThank you Erik
DeleteA velocidad lenta, queda muy bien las fotografías, sobretodo el agua. Para hacerlas, hay que llevar trípode, cosas que me resisto a usarlo, por no llevar un peso adicional enciama.
ReplyDeleteFeliz semana.
I got a very small carbon fibre tripod which weighs less than 350g
DeleteI am sure you will find something to do! That is a great photo :-D
ReplyDeleteIt is a bit strange when pals go away
DeletePreciosa con ese buen efecto seda del agua. Excelente composición.
ReplyDeleteGlad that you approve too
DeleteA great photo indeed!
ReplyDeleteA great photo indeed!
ReplyDeleteThe water looks like silk, in contrast to the rough rocks. So a very beautiful texture to the photo.
ReplyDeleteThe rocks are actually in the sea. It was during an ebbing tide
DeletePretty scene and photo! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteYou are very kind Eileen
DeleteI love those long exposures.
ReplyDelete
DeleteIt is a fun exercise
Surprising and beautiful
ReplyDeleteOne of my favourite scenic beaches in Victoria, with so many childhood and a few adulthood visits.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely scene.
ReplyDeleteDesde las rocas del primer plano hasta el horizonte que se sugiere, todo transmite tranquilidad.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
I love to take shots like this
DeleteGreat choice for a beautiful photo again. Well done.
ReplyDelete...another of Mother Nature's treasures!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful area.
ReplyDeleteHope it is a nice weekend! I appreciate this interesting photo. Aloha!
ReplyDeleteFabulous shot. I imagine you use ND filters,.
ReplyDeleteAmazing, great captured
ReplyDeleteA wonderful photo
ReplyDeleteComo sabes dar una bonita textura al agua.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
It looks like steam rising up!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful take.
ReplyDeleteWhat a savage place. Lovely image!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
This is like a dream.
ReplyDeletehappy WW!
ReplyDeleteLovely! I hope you and Joel both have fun on your separate weekends.
ReplyDeleteMuy bonita. Un beso.
ReplyDeleteAmazing view
ReplyDelete