Labels

Sony A7RV (955) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

The cool shopfront from Taipei Central District for Sign2

 


This shop only opens at night. It is designed for people who takes acids I guess. Effects are more pronounced for drug users.

Sony A7RV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM

Linking Sign2





21 comments:

  1. That is a psychedelic store front. The yellow and white colors would also work at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is very pretty though. I like it. No need to take drugs if you look at this long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely designed but I don't think I would hang around there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very much more of a pronounced effect for drug users.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a giant speaker--- perhaps a subwoofer that could make earthquakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would drive my eyes batty if I looked at it too long. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creo que si es ese tipo de negocio solo mirar su fachada casi sirve como dicen por aquí "pillar un buen colocon o un buen cuelgue".
    Original si es la entrada al local.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits