I haven't left for overseas trip yet. One week to go.
This mural has been updated since last year. It was great to find it eventually.
Sony A7RV
FE 50mm f1.2 GM
Linking Mural Monday and FACE OFF
I haven't left for overseas trip yet. One week to go.
This mural has been updated since last year. It was great to find it eventually.
Sony A7RV
FE 50mm f1.2 GM
Linking Mural Monday and FACE OFF
...a bit of a "Mad Max" by Alex Grils, nice!
ReplyDeleteIt was appealing.
DeleteThat's a fascinating mural.
ReplyDeleteQuite funky
DeleteInteresante grafiti, Será esa la evolución del humano?
ReplyDeleteOur future is in the mural
DeleteCool, is this the whole piece?
ReplyDeletePretty much. I only took 50mm lens with me. So I can only get that much
DeleteAha. I need to get some of my 50mm lenses out of retirement.
DeleteDifferent photo Equally beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt is rather an artistic side of the city
DeleteWow, this is like an Android/human. Well done! I love how he looks fierce, but is holding a flower.
ReplyDeleteI am sure there is a story behind it.
DeleteGood to find a mural with a science fiction theme. Here's wishing you Bon Voyage on your adventure.
ReplyDeleteThe surrounding area is all tagged pretty badly
DeleteCool mural, looks like a scene from a superhero movie. Take care, enjoy your day and have a happy week!
ReplyDeleteIndeed it reminds me of a superhero movie
DeleteMan of steel, mostly. It's interesting.
ReplyDeleteLooking good, all dressed up.
ReplyDeleteI find that face mask a bit scary, lol. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals. Enjoy your overseas trip.
ReplyDeleteScary, but good for sci fi fans. Susan
ReplyDeleteStrange. But well done!
ReplyDeleteUn mural con un contenido diferente pero de gran belleza.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Could be from a movie.
ReplyDeletecreative.....
ReplyDeletenice shot.
Good mural. Exciting about your trip. -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteA strange, but striking, mural. What fascinates me are the cowry shells attached to the flower he's holding. I wonder what the muralist was thinking. I hope that your overseas trip goes well!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh this is fantastic!!! I love everything about the mural. That you for joining FFO and have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteUn buen mural. Besos.
ReplyDelete