It is literally raining everyday here. Including the same forecast for the next fortnight. Apart from the same usual public service inefficiency, I would take walks and long trips snapping street scenes.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Linking Sunday Best
It is literally raining everyday here. Including the same forecast for the next fortnight. Apart from the same usual public service inefficiency, I would take walks and long trips snapping street scenes.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Linking Sunday Best
Lovely red!
ReplyDeleteA lucky colour here
DeleteIt's a great pattern. I hope you have a good time, despite the rain.
ReplyDeleteIt is relaxing while no adventures in place
DeleteRaining here also. Those lanterns look festive and happy. The red color always draws the eyes.
ReplyDeleteThe colour is refreshing
Delete...keep your camera dry!
ReplyDeleteIt is heavy on the neck
DeleteMaybe start an umbrella collection?
ReplyDeleteIn Fengshui, umbrella is not a good symbol
DeleteThis reminds me of a modern painting, maybe Andy Warhol? The geometry of it is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteA little fine art house today
DeleteWhat a beautiful study in red and gold, Roentare!
ReplyDeleteSimple but effective
DeleteThat's a great photo! I like seeing all the lanterns.
ReplyDeleteThe lanterns look impressive. So hopefully they were not made of paper, given the daily rain .
ReplyDeleteWe too have rain!
ReplyDeleteI like the red lanterns.
All the best Jan
Oh gosh, hoping things improve for you over there.
ReplyDeleteThe red lanterns do look good, a sea of red.
Beautifully composed and shot!
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice image--
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sight and fortunately covered. Wonder if those lanterns can actually stand up to that. Rain.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful shot.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful lanterns.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful red pattern.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous sight. I love it!
ReplyDeletegreat shot.....
ReplyDeleteWhat a special image in red! I like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteHave a fine week!
Un lugar que parece iluminado para alguna celebración, me parecen todas iguales.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Muy bonitas. Un beso.
ReplyDeleteBold red! Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
ReplyDelete