Labels

Sony A7RV (948) australia (463) melbourne (462) landscape (258) sunset (220) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (164) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) black and white (34) Sydney (29) South Australia (24) Sign2 (10) drone (8) silo (7) stairs (7) Spain (6) shipwreck (6) sea lake (5) Sunday Best (4) cape bridgewater (4) light painting (3)

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Petrified Forest, Portland for Treasure Tuesday

 


What a view! I took this on Friday evening. There were no tourists either!


DJ Mini Pro4

linking Treasure Tuesday



34 comments:

  1. Beautiful landscape and sky capture. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Normally it was impossible to fly drone there. It was a less windy day

      Delete
  3. What a view indeed! I'd love to step into that photo. It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como contrasta esa primera zona color terroso seguida del verde de donde están los aerogeneradores, el azul del cielo y el mar.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect view. No people makes it the very best.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella panorámica. el ocre de la tierra frente al azul de cielo y el mar.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very interesting photo. Twenty years ago the turbines would not be in the scene. Do they spoil the scene? I don't think the do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How far away have you captured into the distance?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pano again. Good material is half the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was confused and thought they were crosses until I embiggened the photo. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Not very well received in the town actually. Killing off protected birds in the area

      Delete
  12. I don't really care for views of wind turbines, but the rest is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits