I remembered there were times that the academic circle treated foxes as local pests. Eradication was encouraged.
Panasonic G9
Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4
Linking Mural Monday
I remembered there were times that the academic circle treated foxes as local pests. Eradication was encouraged.
Panasonic G9
Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4
Linking Mural Monday
That's a nice painting of the fox.
ReplyDeleteIt looks nice
Delete...I like the psychedelic fox.
ReplyDeleteOne has to take the drugs to feel it
DeleteI like the colors that are used. Do foxes come into the city?
ReplyDeleteYeah, in inner Melbourne lately. Spotted by CCTV
DeleteThat's an interesting mural. We rarely see fox around here...most often captured on the deer cam, along with deer, and coyotes, and stray dogs.
ReplyDeleteTruly pests then
DeleteIs it a fox or a dingo? I thought it was a dingo....great work tho. #MuralMonday
ReplyDeleteA Rainbow Fox
ReplyDeleteIt is a friendly work.
ReplyDeleteY un zorro simpático que parece sacar la lengua a todo los que le miran.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
That's a great mural painting of the fox. I wish I understood the graffiti, though.
ReplyDeleteAn endearing foxy image.
ReplyDeleteWhen I see of the fox hunts in England in time past, I wonder how any of them survived.
ReplyDeleteThat fox reminds me of a politician we know, only the fox is a bit sweeter-looking.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the Little Prince is nearby!
ReplyDeleteColourful character!
ReplyDeleteA friendly looking one...we have no foxes.
ReplyDeleteI used to see foxes in my area, been a few years since.
ReplyDeleteYou're sure that's not a dingo on acid? ( I know, I'll go sit down)
ReplyDeleteA colourful inner-city fox :) Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
ReplyDeleteLove the fox, great mural! Have a great day and happy week ahead.
ReplyDeleteThe fox is looking nice with all its colour.
ReplyDeleteFoxes roam in and near some of the ravines here in the city as do coyotes.
ReplyDeleteLove the psychedelic colours!
ReplyDeleteLove the mix of colours, a nice looking mural.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
This fox looks like a corgi!
ReplyDeleteMe parece que está bien. Besos.
ReplyDelete