Labels

Sony A7RV (964) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (167) street art (161) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (110) macro (101) 50mm (100) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (47) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Honeyeater among the leaves

 


Quite a common sighting too


Linking Eileen's Saturday critter





25 comments:

  1. Un expectante pájaro. Como si te hubiera detectado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una foto espectacular del mielero, me ha gustado mucho. Saludos desde el norte de España.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bird we have where I live - it's interesting how something common for one can be rare and sought after by another. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well camouflaged, you have a good eye! I have never seen one before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice shot of this bird which we don't have here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s so cute! Looks a little like a sparrow…super great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think it liked being called common... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful bird and I love the lush green of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Un bello pájaro que su plumaje quiere camuflar con la naturaleza.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    A beautiful bird, great capture! Sorry, I am late commenting! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and the rest of the week! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits