Labels

Sony A7RV (965) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (261) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (180) nature (168) long exposure (167) street art (161) ocean (114) urban (113) f1.2 (110) macro (101) 50mm (100) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (47) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Monday, March 6, 2023

Mural seen at Bendigo for Mural Monday

 


Bendigo Mural 


Panasonic G9

Leica 15mm f1.8 

Linking Mural Monday



27 comments:

  1. Cool. And here is how he did it: https://youtu.be/cD61UfLyF-g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is... BIG WOW!!! Thank you for the video, this man is a genius! And I love the dog :-)

      Delete
  2. This is very compelling. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Así da gusto ver los muros y no el gris cemento.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot can be missed if the photo is not enlarged. It is making a statement but I am not quite sure what it is about...perhaps something to do with virtual reality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno--- You capture it well, but I'm kinda so-so about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There must be a story there or is it just an empty head?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Here again seeing your extraordinary work in all disciplines of photography.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a fellow who has his eye on the train tracks. Strong mural image.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits