Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Pulpit Rock, Cape Schanck, Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne

 


Last weekend, we just had to get out of the house despite a stormy gloomy weather. It was mainly the stairs and steps I want to do to get my metabolism going. 

Spam filter here is getting to me again. So, I am trapped in this never ending gotcha moment proving I am not a robot. Sometimes I do feel that I am a robot in this capitalistic world.


Sony A7RV

FE 16-35mm f2.8 GM


Linking Randomosity





28 comments:

  1. Maybe it's the long exposure but the water around the rocks look so misty. I enjoyed the effect. And oh, how I hate those captchas. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous photo, quite magical! The problem I have is people that I know popping into my spam folder. I have to check every day, sometimes my own comments will appear there a month later too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Great photo, beautiful coastal scene. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if you are a robot, you are the most artistic one I know! The water looks like smoke and fog here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me gusta el efecto que tiene el agua en la fotografía. espero que se publique mi comentario y no vaya a parar a la lista de spam. Diariamente tengo que revisar los comentarios de mi blog, porque más de una vez me he encontrado comentarios de amigos, que han ido a parar a esa lista.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spam, spam spam, bacon and spam. I always enjoy your long exposure photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful shot. Blogger used to be easy to use and WordPress difficult. Now blogger is difficult and WordPress is simple.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a beautiful scene. I recently had a bout of choosing traffic lights/bicycles/bridges etc. Annoying it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and 3 other folks from Oz seem to wind up in my spam filter from time to time. I check it 3 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot with that steamy or fogging rocks. That ask for some think work of the brain of the photographer. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photo. Oddly enough, I am seldom required to prove my humanity to Google.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your long exposures. I know -- sometimes I feel like R2D2 when I get the robot thing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful photograph.

    Blogger seems to have many glitches at the moment.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits