Labels

Sony A7RV (964) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (167) street art (161) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (110) macro (101) 50mm (100) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (47) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Monday, February 20, 2023

Dancer Mural in Collins St, Melbourne for Mural Monday

 


It is that day of week for Mural Monday

Three more days, I am heading home! I just can't wait! 


Little Collins St, Melbourne


Panasonic G9

Olympus 17mm f1.2 


22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon! Can't wait to take more photos in city

      Delete
  2. Nice mural, I like the vibrant colours. Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un bello mural en el que la imagen se asemeja a una foto movida.
    Feliz viaje de regreso.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous! She looks like she is on fire, but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all sorts of dancing, but I can't quite see what this firebrand is up to. Spanish dancing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a somewhat unusual but very impressive mural.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can actually feel the raw energy and movement of the dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Intereresting pose-- although it appears she's come through time from the 80s...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really looks as if she's moving. Lovely mural, thanks for participating in Monday Murals. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style by the artist, a haircut sounds scary!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits