Labels

Sony A7RV (955) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sailor's falls, Trentham, Victoria, Australia

 



Sailor's fall is beautiful - this is the lower portion of the waterfall

Sony A7RIV 
FE 70-200mm f2.8 GM


9 comments:

  1. ...I love waterfalls and this is a lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty! I hear you on the spam folder, I get at least 10 a day that I have to dig out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill. So Google does test our patience daily like this. It is a nightmare!

      Delete
  3. Una imagen de gran belleza. Precioso el efecto del agua.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully they will get it fixed. If not, I'm watching every day. Another coincidence! I like your capture of this waterfall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just found you in my spam folder! Thanks for the kind visit!

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits