Labels

Sony A7RV (956) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Lake Tyrrell with another look

 


This lake is like a woman with menopause. There is such much volatility in its mood variation. She can be charming or cruel. 

Panasonic G9

Leica 8-18mm



Other Lake photos

Lake Tyrrell Photos




5 comments:

  1. Esta vez lo has cogido en su mejor momento. Es muy bella la fotografía.
    Feliz domingo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely feedback. Happy weekend even though I am heading to work on Monday morning

      Delete
  2. Thank you. Back when I quit blogspot, I thought you did as well. It is good to see familiar faces still in this platform.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits