Saturday, August 15, 2026

Giant Causeway Ireland for Black and White Community

 


The Giant’s Causeway is a landscape carved in ruggedness, where every surface seems to invite the photographer’s eye. Its endless columns of basalt rise like the foundations of some ancient palace, each stone shaped by fire, time, and the patient hand of nature. In black and white, the colours fall away, leaving only the drama of texture, light, shadow, and form. The rocks become almost architectural—silent towers and weathered pillars standing against the sea, as though nature herself had built a vast cathedral along the northern coast.

Canon 6D

EF 16-35mm f2.8 


Linking Black and White Community


29 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is amazing. I would love to see this in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! It looks like a man-made structure! I have never seen such a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I long to see the Giant's Causeway in Ireland, Roentare! I've been fascinated with it since I was a child. You took a fabulous shot of the columnar basalt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un excel·lent contrapicat.
    Bellísima!
    Salutacions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somewhat more impressive than our Organ Pipes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous structure of rocks....bet you had fun photographing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing and similar to the bottom of Tasmania.

    ReplyDelete
  8. La imagen es ideal para un procesado en blanco y negro.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hay que agradecer el trabajo realizado a lo largo de los siglos a la naturaleza y al fotógrafo por haber logrado tan bella captura.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How amazing that nature did that, that no human hand was involved

    ReplyDelete
  11. Es increíble lo que la naturaleza puede llegar a construir.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning image!
    It's a landscape that has always amazed me, even though I haven't seen it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too will use the word amazing . . . because it is!
    Both the landscape and your fabulous photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen a lot of photos of the Causeway. This is one of the best and most interesting I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Se ve precioso, también me encantaría visitarlo. Besos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits