This is a mushroom light up at Lightscape held in Botanic Garden in Melbourne
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4
Linking Treasure Tuesday
This is a mushroom light up at Lightscape held in Botanic Garden in Melbourne
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4
Linking Treasure Tuesday
It has lit up my day. 😀
ReplyDeleteIt was set up for a good shoot
DeleteIt is lovely. Our Botanical Garden had this many years ago.
ReplyDeleteThis is running for 4th consecutive year now.
DeleteThis is a wonderful image.
ReplyDeleteThank you Pat
DeleteMuy buena iluminación, con un fondo negro muy apropiado para la ocasión.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
I don't want to travel much these days. This is a good incentive to take photos.
DeleteA very beautiful image with "magic" lights.
ReplyDeleteThank you. The night was magical
DeleteA trail to follow?
ReplyDeleteBeautifully captured.
ReplyDeleteNow that is different, well done.
ReplyDeleteIs each mushroom lit up independently?
ReplyDeleteA beautiful light display! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
ReplyDeleteOne wonders how they do it.
ReplyDelete...this lights the night beautifully.
ReplyDeleteSo very nice.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful.
ReplyDeleteReminiscent of jellyfish lit up in an aquarium tank! I can spend hours watching them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/07/a-visit-to-sarah-p-duke-garden.html
A beautiful night image.
ReplyDeleteParece que fue un espectáculo precioso con esos hongos luminosos.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
These are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. Wow.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ☺
I've never seen anything like this. Real mushrooms? So original. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteVery good wonderful light
ReplyDeleteSuch a novel and interesting display of lights. Fun display. Thanks for sharing as I've never seen anything like that around where I live.
ReplyDeleteCool photo!
ReplyDelete