It was a sign that I came across while on holidays in Portugal some years ago. Good to rediscover the signs I overlooked.
Panasonic G9
Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4
Linking Tom's Sign2
It was a sign that I came across while on holidays in Portugal some years ago. Good to rediscover the signs I overlooked.
Panasonic G9
Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4
Linking Tom's Sign2
Hello,
ReplyDeleteGreat sign for the theme. I am sure you have come across lots of signs during your travels. Take care, enjoy your day!
This one is very cute. If I don't take a pic of something as soon as I see it, I usually can never find it again.
ReplyDeleteEs una foto interesante. Besos.
ReplyDeleteA cute sign.
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice sign that seems to fit in with the buildings.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy going through older pictures. I almost always find new things in them--
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sign for an antique bookshop. Did you enjoy Fatima?
ReplyDelete...surprises are fun!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one.
ReplyDeleteA country I would love to explore. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ☺
Nice photo. I love to explore the ancient bookshps.
ReplyDeleteGreat sign, very nice!
ReplyDeleteSeems to translate as "Historical and Overseas Bookstore". Now I'm intrigued. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThat is a fun looking sign. The horn blower gets our attention.
ReplyDeleteThat is a unique sign.
ReplyDeletecute sign.... excellent shot
ReplyDeleteCon ese letrero creo que por lo menos los viandantes en el escaparate.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.