Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flamingo


A little bit like a commercial for baby lotion or soft pillow?

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, and I love flamingo! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot! You got the thing when it was sound asleep! Terrific color, exposure and it's sharp as a tack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool, very beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful image! thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the visits :) It was a random shot that got an effect desired :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and magnificent shot. Love it! Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job! Definitely looks like a soft down pillow! I look forward to your mailbox photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first thing I thought when I saw this was salmony-pink twirls of ice cream. Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It makes me sleepy, so in a sense, mission accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits