Labels
Sony A7RV
(953)
australia
(464)
melbourne
(462)
landscape
(259)
sunset
(221)
Sony A7RIV
(203)
sea
(177)
nature
(167)
long exposure
(166)
street art
(160)
urban
(113)
ocean
(112)
f1.2
(109)
macro
(101)
50mm
(99)
bird
(64)
seascape
(64)
insect
(56)
abandoned
(47)
waterfall
(46)
black and white
(34)
Sydney
(29)
Sign2
(11)
drone
(8)
stairs
(7)
light painting
(3)
Sunday, May 22, 2011
The light abstract
A back lit photo. Yet, it does create that mundane feeling about it.
I was with Leonid and the weather allows great conversation to take place.
Leonid, stop nagging me about driving too fast or give way to L platers. I know how to drive :P
Posted by
roentare
at
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Labels:
24mm,
abstract,
australia,
back light,
Canon,
dandenong,
f1.4,
hill,
melbourne,
mountain,
silhouette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You, James? A fast driver? I'd really really really like to see that. Then you should sit Leonid next to me and see if he thinks you're still a fast driver.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great day!
ReplyDeleteShadows in my page
Have a blessed Sunday.