Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Leonid - My friend


My good friend for many years. Haematologist!

We were inseparable in medical schools. He then left for US without any news ever since. Now a dad of 4 children. Good that he is now back in touch!


In participation for the art blog meme face off Art Blog Link

3 comments:

  1. What Marka said. :)

    Indoor portraits using available light are the best (when done properly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great portrait but I think you accidently linked up to Art Journal Journey. This really isn't a journal page. But I am glad I got to read your post. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits